Applications:Concurrent programs and descriptive flex fields.

From: <talanga_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:06:10 GMT

I am in the middle of Financial upgrade from 10.6 to 10.7. While compiling flex fields, I get following messages:

APP-01788 FDFBDF: cannot find descriptive column information APP_01361 Please register your concurrent progam executable fdfcmp with application

APP-01381 concurrent program associated with invalid application

while the message sounds very straight forward to go and chack all concurrent programs and their executable, the fact there are about 1800+ concurrent programs defined in AOL makes it hard to track down the "bugger". Oracle support was of no help on it..(they gave me compile command with option to ignore compilation error so compilation completes without this error), but then concurrent manager wont run any jobs.

Has anyone else encounter this kind of problem?

thanks,
Shariq