Need to create a graphic layout of my table relationshipd

From: Sean Dolan <dolans_at_stripe.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 26 Jun 98 15:54:18 GMT

        My project is getting so large that I'd like to get "oraganized". Is there a program that can basically "storyboard" your tables graphically. Just show the tables, the fields, and relationships. In Access 97, they have exactly what I'm lookin for (no functionality just for looks and to print out)... the problem is that in Access, you can't print out your relationship diagram. You have to take a screen capture and print that. Well, 50 tables won;t fit on one page. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sean Dolan Received on Fri Jun 26 1998 - 10:54:18 CDT