ofen with index ...

From: Benoit Truchon <btruchon_at_o2tech.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:18:18 +0200

Hello,
Just a question about a problem related to the use of the OCI function ofen with index.

I execute a query through oexec and I get the result data with ofen, then it runs. But if I set an index on the concerned field, the call of ofen is blocked and I get neither an error, nor data.

Please help me !

        Thanks !