Oracle 7.3.2.3 and Trusted Link EDI

From: Matthew MacFarland <matthew_mac&*(^%farland_at_dril-quip.com>
Date: 1998/06/25

Hello

We are looking in mapping data from our Oracle invoice table to trusted link EDI software. Has anyone tried this with Harbinger's Workbench program? Could you please tell me if it works well? Can we use it to map fields directly from Oracle tables or views to EDI file format?

Thanks

Matthew MacFarland Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT