How can use Key ESC, F1....F12 for my PL/SQL proc?

From: Ovidiu Carstea <ovidiucg_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 22:07:46 -0400

I am new user of Developer 2000 and Oracle 8 NT. After 3 Years of Delphi is hard to develop in Developer 2000 .
How can use Key ESC, F1....F12 for my PL/SQL procedure. I need this to limit the possibilities of user to change something and to make an interface whit Developer 2000 with same function like in FoxPro Or Delphi? Is any triggers like "ON KEY LABEL" from FoxPro. If exist where I must to write?

Please help me to migrate easily to Oracle and Developer 2000. Thanks
Ovidiu Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 21:07:46 CDT