Re: Oracle DBA Certification (OCP)

From: MattNoVA75 <mattnova75_at_aol.com>
Date: 25 Jun 1998 18:52:06 GMT

I'd suggest downloading the self-assessment exams from the Oracle home page and testing yourself on those before taking the test. Those exams are very comprehensive in my opinion and closely match the types of questions on the exams. Hope that helps.

Matt Erausquin
Oracle DBA
Arlington County, VA
meraus_at_co.arlington.va.us Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 13:52:06 CDT