Temp directory error on Reports 2.5

From: Juan Palacios <jpalacios_at_pananet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:20:17 -0500

We was using Developer 2000 for Windows 3.11, we migrate to Developer 2000 fro Windows 95 release .1.3.2 but we have this problem: When we try to generate a report it sends a message that it canīt find the temporary directory.
Does I need to set a variable on the registry? I set the REP25_TEMP variable to the directory C:\TEMP but it didnīt work.. Please help...

Thanks

Juan
jpalacios_at_pan-dac.org Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 13:20:17 CDT