Access97 views only certain Oracle indexes

From: Troy Perchotte <max_at_headroom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:27:43 -0700

If I create an index in Oracle based on multiple fields, access97 doesn't see any of the indexes.

ie:
CREATE INDEX dci.cust1 ON dci.customers (custid, customer_name, class_id);

I have to create three separate indexes in order to have them appear when I view the table's design in Access. Is this normal?

Troy Perchotte Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 11:27:43 CDT