Help wanted: Storing images in Oracle database using JDBC

From: <legend316_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:06:40 GMT

Hello people

I am a student who has to do a project with Oracle 7.3.3 and Java. The problem is that I have to store images in an Oracle database using JDBC. I haven't found any useful information on how images can be stored in an Oracle database using JDBC. Could anyone help me out ? Any help on how to store images in an Oracle database using JDBC is deeply appreciated.

thank you in advance.

Bernard