Re: re-installing oracle?

From: Kevin P. Fleming <kfleming_at_access-laserpress.com>
Date: 1998/06/24

To just change the machine over from being a PDC to a standalone does note require "blowing away" anything, you just have to run through the NT install again, then re-apply whatever Service Packs you were running. The registry and files on all the drives should be relatively unaffected.

If they actually did blow away the machine first, then it's basically an install from scratch and a reload of their data.