Newbie: Oracle SQLPlus Help or Advice

From: Ed Os <ed_at_infomatrix.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/06/24

I am a newbie to Oracle, infact I have not used oracle at all, though I am quite familiar with SQL. I need to write a simple routine to query oracle tables and write the output to a file. The routine should be generic and will be re-used for different tables and fields.

Could someone tell me where to start or point me in the direction of sample scripts which have been written as I need to do this ASAP.

Thanks. Received on Wed Jun 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT