Re: Oracle 7.3.2.2.0 Installation

From: Robin Bishop <rmb8_at_bton.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/06/24

You might also want to check that the environment variable NLS_LANG is set. I'm sure I had this problem when trying to run sqlplus from my user account, and I had to set NLS_LANG=american_america.US7ASCII before it would work.

Having said that, I've since tried unsetting the variable and sqlplus still works fine now - I can't stop it working. Oracle works in mysterious ways indeed.

--
Robin Bishop
University of Brighton Computer Centre