Re: Windows NT CPU Maxed out

From: <davidjackson_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:56:12 GMT

Julie,

My own experience with both databases tends to point to Oracle as the offending program. SQL Server is a fairly well behaved program. The Oracle on NT code however is some of the buggiest code I have ever seen from Oracle.  I can't really recommend a solution as much as to say the Oracle on Unix code is far more stable, scalable, better understood, documented, etc...

David Jackson
davidj_at_fastlane.net