Re: sqlloader problem

From: Alan <apage_at_exchane.ml.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:09:55 -0400

Hi Boris,
Thanks for the reply, The problem I'm trying to solve is why I can't write to the bad file. When I test using a file with a records of length 269 I will generate a bad file, however if the record length becomes 270 or greater, writing to the bad file fails. I'm hoping their is a way to extend the record length limit fo bad & discard files.

Alan