Oracle's Web Server and IIS

From: Greg Frizzle <gfrizzle_at_husseyseating.com>
Date: 1998/06/23

We are using Oracle's 3-tier applications (NCA), which means that we are running Oracle's web server. We now want to start developing Internet/Intranet applications, but our expertise is with Visual Basic. If it were not for Oracle, we would be creating apps with VB, and using ASP on IIS to update the Oracle database. However, ASP is not an option with the Oracle web server. I would like to know if anyone else has a similar setup, and how you have things configured (I've heard rumors that IIS and the Oracle Web Server can co-exist and work together). Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT