Oracle Lite database connection

From: <c_duncan_hudson_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:33:22 GMT

I have created a database connection, using Oracle Lite, to an Oracle 7.X server database. I know that the connection works, because within Navigator I see all of the database objects on the 7.X database. I want, though, to be able to connect to the database using SQL Plus similar to: SELECT * FROM TABLE @ DATABASE_LINK , but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone offer me any insight into what I need to do. Thanks in advance,

Dunc