Re: help login Oracle/passwords etc

From: Matt Griffiths <nospammy_itsystems_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:04:24 GMT

Your machine is not configured correctly, and your error message is related to the fact that the correct Oracle .dlls cannot be found.

Ensure that you have SQL*Net installed and your Oracle home directory is configured in your path environmental variable, and that you have no other versions of Oracle installed. The passwords are not a factor as this stage.

regards

Matt

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998 19:07:17 GMT, jgense_at_xs4all.nl (Jeroen Gense) wrote:

>Help with Oracle 7 (install/passwords)
>
>Who can help me with getting into Oracle?
>I installed Oracle 7.0 to my computer but it's impossible for me
>to log in.
>On the CD rom there are some notes about passwords and userames likes
>Scot ad Tiger.
>But with these I really can't log in!
>I often get a error "ORA 03121" no interface driver connected-function
>ot performed!
>I really hope someone can help me!
>
>Thanks in advance!

Matt Griffiths
Senior Project Engineer
Nuyts Engineering Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 11:04:24 CDT