type LONG visible in form, not sqlplus

From: <crd1_at_mindspring.ocm>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 01:44:42 GMT

Greetings...

I'm working with a column of type Long. I'm having to copy and paste large amounts of text into these columns through a form. Problem is, only about 4 lines of the text is returned in a query. The form displays the data fine. Not being able to see all of the text in a query is not going to be acceptable. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks...
Craig Duncan

Solaris 2.51
Oracle 7.3.3
Forms 4.5 Received on Mon Jun 22 1998 - 20:44:42 CDT