sqlloader problem

From: Alan <apage_at_exchane.ml.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:23:16 -0400

I'm having a problem with the sqlload utility running on Solaris 2.6. Whenever it tries to write to the bad or discard file it encounters an error 523. The source file is a ebcdic file with a record length of 1300 characters. We ran a test using a ascii file with and varying record lengths and discovered that there is a limit of 270 characters before it fails writing to either the bad or discard file. Does anyone know how can I increase this limit?

Thanks
Alan Received on Mon Jun 22 1998 - 12:23:16 CDT