Calling function in external DLL

From: <Markjo_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:52:20 GMT

I have a DLL written in C++ and I want to call a function in that DLL from PL/SQL. The fuction in the DLL is declared as:

extern "C"
{
  void PASCAL EXPORT MyFunction()
  {
.
.
.

  {
}

My Oracle package body is:

PACKAGE BODY        TEST IS
  PROCEDURE        CallMyFunction IS

    external library Master.MY_LIB name MyFunction language c calling standard PASCAL; END; When I try to execute the procedure I get the followin error:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06521: PL/SQL: Error mapping function
ORA-06522: Unable to load symbol from DLL
ORA-06512: at "MASTER.TEST", line 0
ORA-06512: at line 1

It finds the DLL OK but is having a problem with the function. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for any help.

Mark