Re: Trial versions of Oracle 8 and Forms v 5

From: Wendy Gasperazzo <wendy.w.gasperazzo_at_is.shell.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:23:10 +0100

 Guess what? I just bought PO8 mainly for that exact reason (getting to try the Objects Option). Oops! :-)

 However, in your message, you only mention that this option is not enabled for the Win95 PO8. Does that mean that it can be used when running on NT (I would then simply get NT installed on my machine) or is it a PO limitation (what can I say? some more money spent when I should have been busy taking a closer look at the features list on Oracle.com <g>)?

 Regards,
 Wendy Gasperazzo.

Michael A. Rife wrote:

> WWW.ORACLE.COM
>
> Beware: Personal Oracle8 for WIN95 does not support the objects option.
> If you are getting a trial version to play around with the new objects
> features, you will not be able to in Win95! There is no Objects Option
> for Win95 Personal Oracle8.

[snip] Received on Mon Jun 22 1998 - 09:23:10 CDT