Re: URGENT Oracle7 C++ precompiler.....

From: Peter H. Larsen <plarsen_at_dc.dynares.com>
Date: 1998/06/19

Please read the manual (the programmers guide). You'll also find some examples of Pro*C programs in your Pro*C installation, and these examples include makefiles. As makefiles are WAY different depending on platform and installation, I'll just recommend you to find these examples and makefile, take a look and compile and watch what happens.