SQL*Loader Client v/s Server Versions

From: <suhasu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/06/19

Oracle v7.x users,

Has anyone found differences in the data loads done using Client version of SQL*Loader v/s the same loads done using Server version of SQL* Loader??

I can understand preferential reasons to do it one way over the other, but beats me why the end result should be different.

Thanks,
-Suhas Upadhye

http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading Received on Fri Jun 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT