[JOB - California - Computer] AS/400 Programmer Analyst

From: Internet Career Plaza <The_Job_Poster_at_careerplaza.com>
Date: 18 Jun 1998 13:53:21 GMT

 This job is brought to you by Career Plaza. With our AWARD WINNING "Online  Resume Builder" and our excusive "Electronic Business Card" we are sure to make  your job hunt as simple as possible.
 Save your resume on our site and allow over 2000 employment services search on  your resume http://www.careerplaza.com/cgi-bin/cp/signup.html

 Click on the link below to send your resume to this job posting

Job Posting: http://www.careerplaza.com/cgi-bin/cp/J199802095978 Date Posted: Feb 09, 1998

Job Title: AS/400 Programmer Analyst
Category: Computer
Specific Category: Programmer/Analyst
Location: California
Specific Location: Fountain Valley
Salary: Negotiable

	      programs that may include Billing,
	      Customer Service, Collections, Credit,
	      Management, etc.

Requirements: RPG/400 programming experience.

	      Bare minimum of 3 years of solid
	      programming experience on AS/400.

Posted by: Sumisho Computer Systems
Contact: Ritz Imuta <consult at scsusa.com>

Job Posting: http://www.careerplaza.com/cgi-bin/cp/J199802095978 Date Posted: Feb 09, 1998

 Click on the link above to send your resume to this job posting

 When you save your resume on our site, only our members will be able to view it.  Save your resume on our site and allow over 2000 employment services search on  your resume http://www.careerplaza.com/cgi-bin/cp/signup.html

 Internet Career Plaza, Copyright 1996,1997,1998 All Rights Reserved  http://www.careerplaza.com Received on Thu Jun 18 1998 - 08:53:21 CDT