oracle with visual age java

From: Andrew Gillespie. <ag_at_roninsrv.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:42:39 GMT

Is anyone out there using oracle 8 with visual age java? I would like to use the data access wizard to connect to oracle 8 native (not through OBDC). How can this be done with the wizard i.e. the quick way? I find that using ODBC (Oracle 8) I cannot use tables with underscores i.e table_one. Oracle provide the source examples to do this manually by including the libraries but this would take some time.

Is there a quick way to use the wizard and make this easy?

I am using Oracle 8 enterprise on NT4 and Java Enterprise Visual Age on the same machine.

Regards,

Andy Gillespie (ag_at_roninsrv.demon.oc.uk) Received on Thu Jun 18 1998 - 16:42:39 CDT