Re: Version Control thru the lifecycle

From: Sylvain Faust <sfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:49:32 -0400

Check SQL-Programmer for Windows.

It comes WITH a FREE built-in automatic interface with PVCS, Microsoft SourceSafe and MKS Source Integrity!
Also, check-in/check-out for team programming and management included, FREE! No proprietary version control... it uses your corporate choice!

It also includes, FREE, a documentation generator, FREE, a SQL Script generator and more.
Now, PL/SQL Debugger available!

"This product would definitely get a buy recommendation from me simply on the strength of the reporting and source code interfaces", Michael Hotek,
See his full review at:
http://www.swynk.com/friends/hotek/prodrev/sql-programmer_p1.asp

For product information look at:
http://www.sfi-software.com/sql_debug_debugger.htm

I'm sure this will help and is quite less expensive that other offering... and has more included!

SQL-Programmer was awarded the Visual Basic Programmer's Journal (VBPJ) Reader's Choice Award 1998. It was selected as a superior back-end database development solution for providing support for Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft and Sybase Transact-SQL.

For info, email to info_at_sfi-software.com or call SFI at 819 778-5045 ext:804

We support our customers!

Sylvain Faust
President
Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI)
A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998

SFI Building
880 boul. de la Carriere, Suite 130
Hull, Quebec
Canada J8Y 6T5