Re: Creating Crystal Reports menu system

From: Casey Schmit <cschmit_at_entekird.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 11:01:54 -0400

Mike,

    Currently I'm investigating using Crystal Reports 6.0 for a VC++ application. I've been reading through the developer help documentation and it is very thorough, at least for a VB application. Following the documentation and the samples that are supplied should get you going in no time at all.

Good Luck

Casey Schmit
Entek IRD International Received on Thu Jun 18 1998 - 10:01:54 CDT