Help: Storing and retrieving images with Oracle using JDK1.1.5

From: <legend316_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:27:14 GMT

Greetings people

I am a student who has to do a project with Oracle 7.3.4 and JDK1.1.5. I have never worked with Oracle 7.3.4 (or any other version for that matter) so my experience with it is mighty limited. My problem is the fact that I need to store and retrieve images in an Oracle database using JDK1.1.5. I have read something about it but I didn't understand it fully, because the examples were a bit vague in my opinion. I also didn't find any examples with Java. Could anyone be so kind to show me how I can store and retrieve images with Oracle using JDK1.1.5 ? Both the long raw examples and the blob examples are welcome. Any help will be kindly appreciated.

thank you in advance

Bernard