Oracle A/P position in Queensland

From: <kimwat_at_ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:24:09 +1000

I hope I have the right section, please bear with me. I'm a resourcer for one of the account managers here at CCA and I'm looking to find an Oracle Analyst/Programmer for a 3 month assignment in Brisbane, Queensland. Must have exp with Oracle V7, Unix, Forms 3 & 4.5, ReportWriter 1.1, Reports 2.5, PL/SQL. If there is any out there coming off a contract or looking around please would you mind emailing me on < kimw_at_cca.com.au > or my work number is (02) 9566-2555. Thank you very much. Kim Waters Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 22:24:09 CDT