Oracle ODBC and Visual Basic 4.0 - Why so slow? Please HELP!!!

From: donkeykong <donkeykong69_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 1998 23:10:26 GMT

Hi there,

The ODBC test program (that comes with Oracle) seems to retrieve the data from my oracle database quickly. However, I use the same DSN to connect via VB 4.0 and the application retrieves data extremely slowly, even when only
a single table is being accessed. Your help is much appreciated in advance.

Thanks,

Ravi
donkeykong69_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 18:10:26 CDT