Help : Forms 4.5 and OCX (VSOCX)

From: Christophe LARSONNEUR <chris.larsonneur_at_hol.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:37:01 +0200

Hello!

I want to use an OCX in my Forms designer 4.5 but I find any explanations to do this in help.

I'm using VSOCX Index tabs in forms 4.5.7.1.6 (32 Bits) under Windows 95 or NT.

In first, Is it possible to use it? (I think so) And how can I set and get properties from an OCX item? And how can I get events (like click on tabs)?

Thanks for your help Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 07:37:01 CDT