Info source on TWO_TASK, ORAPIPES & associated versions of SQL*Net & Oracle

From: Allan Gould <allang_at_sco.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:42:56 +0100

I'm trying to get to the bottom of the Oracle variables TWO_TASK & ORAPIPES, their use and inter-relation with different versions of Oracle & SQL*Net (particularly wrt to interprocess communication through shared memory, named pipes).
Can anyone suggest a good source/reference. I've had a trawl round the WWW & usenet with not great result. Anyone know a way into Oracle support in the UK? Thanks
Allan
allang_at_sco.com
(a cc: to me would be great) Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 04:42:56 CDT