Re: Bind Variables

From: Bernadette <b.pinto_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:08:13 +0100

I'm playing about with Forms 4.5 and keep bumping into bind variables, especially when I am creating simple libraries of PL/SQL just for the Hell of it.

Can anyone tell me what bind variables are? I have a rough idea but if someone could give me a better definition I would appreciate it!

Thanks

B. Pinto Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 04:08:13 CDT