Help create .ctl file for loading LONG

From: <asoutham_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:22:25 -0400

I am trying to use SQL*Loader to load a text file into a database. The format of the database consists of one number field and one long field. The text file pre-exists and contains user data that could be just about any typable character. The files I am dealing with range in length from under 100 bytes to over 5k.

I am having problems creating a .ctl file to do this. Any suggestions/samples?

    Andy Southam Received on Tue Jun 16 1998 - 18:22:25 CDT