32-bit odbc problems

From: Joe W <falon_at_onramp.onramp.onramp.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:58:01 GMT

I have to admit, I'm up against the wall on this one. running oracle7 server for netware v 7.1.4.3.4 version 7.011
and
sql*net spx v1.1.3.0.3
on netware 4.1 with win95 workstations
sqlplus 3.1 connects just fine.
I downloaded oracle odbc, and it seemed to install correctly, but when I try to connect with the test utility, I get this message:

SQLSTATE: IM003
NATIVE ERROR CODE: 160
DRIVER MESSAGE: specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1157(oracle72)

any help or direction would be gratefully appreciated, hell, I'll even let you kiss my girlfriend. (ok, she says no way. . .) thanks

Joe W
"you're not a nerd till you hava network in your living room" -some guy at a trekcon--
falon_at_onramp.onramp.onramp.net
(please remove all but one 'onramp' for email address) Received on Tue Jun 16 1998 - 13:58:01 CDT