Re: Object does not exists problem

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:43:41 +0100

Although you have access to the view do you have access to the individual tables being referenced within it? Find out what the table names are and ensure you have the required read access to them.

Also, any other objects used in the SQl of the view like sequences...

HTH --
Alan D. Mills

To email remove NOSPAM from address.
<357F2157.7495958D_at_dsto.defence.gov.au>...