backup and recovery

From: Victor Zwimpfer <vzwimpfer_at_scope.ch>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 15:48:40 +0200

Hi
can sombody tell me step by step what to do to configurate the backup and recovery manager. My opaerating system is Windows NT. (Maybe you have a hint with clear a coherent constructions!)

How can I connect with the SYSDBA-Role, where is the recovery catalog, who has sufficient privilegies to grant the SYSDBA-Role to somebody and then furtheron how can I install a automated periodically backup.

Thank you very much
Victor Received on Tue Jun 16 1998 - 08:48:40 CDT