Can I get latest version of SQL*NET from www.oracle.com

From: Philip <philip.h_at_usa.net>
Date: 1998/06/15

Kai YuenKiang wrote in message <6m1sp7$102$1_at_imsp009a.netvigator.com>...
>Dear fellow,
>
> You don't have to buy SQL*net, it comes with Oracle.

If the version I have of sqlnet is older than 2.3 can I get another version from www.oracle.com
I have looked all through their site I found all the ODBC drivers and a table saying what ones work with what version of SQL*NET .. but I can't find a download for SQL*NET v2.3

Thanks for any help
I WILL get this thing to talk to that other thing using this thingy ...

Regards Philip Huskisson Received on Mon Jun 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT