Check It Out: New version of my tools ...

From: Dieter Oberkofler <dtr_at_leadingbits.at>
Date: 1998/06/15

Hello Friends!

Thank You for the interest in my utilities and the very positive feedback I received.

The new versions 1.0.0 of TabExp and 1.2.0 of TabExpCo are available on my web page!

This new versions now allow to export LONG columns up to 64K and fix a minor problem as described in the readme file.

Note: Registered users will receive this version in a separate mail.

And as always: Any feedback is appreciated...

Regards

Dieter Oberkofler

Email: doberkofler_at_usa.net
WEB: http://members.tripod.com/~DieterOberkofler/project.htm Received on Mon Jun 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT