Re: Scripts to re-create all elements

From: Jordi Bellver <bellver_at_SPA-MM-tau.uab.es>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:46:06 +0200

> If you do an export for the database with ROWS=N, just a definition of

> all the objects in the database will be generated.

> Then if you do an import to an indexfile of the export file, an
editable
> script to create all the objects in the database will be generated.

    Excuse me for this 'incursion' but...

Do you know what must I do to generate in this script the comments ?

I do a export with FULL=Y, but when I make the import with INDEXFILE, I lost my 'comment' sentences. How can I include them in the script generated by import ? Are them in the data dictionary ? How can access them whitout a 3rt party application ?

    Thank's in Advance !

bye Received on Mon Jun 15 1998 - 07:46:06 CDT