Re: priority of Oracle child-process

From: David <darussell_at_msn.com>
Date: 1998/06/14

The used to be method of setting background threads priority in the registry, but it could not be used for forground threads (client sessions). I would not recommend changing this at the NT level. A better solution is probably to use an Oracle Profile to limit CPU resouces to particular users.

Regards
David Russell
su_xu_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6m05nq$ag1$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Hi, friends,
>
>Does anybody know how to set the priority while connecting to Oracle
>so that this Oracle child-process will have a lower priority.(On Windows
 NT) ?