Looking for Oracle Tutor Tutors

From: Darran Bogden <bogdendp_at_bmts.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 06:39:48 +0100

Hi folks.

I am _not_ an Oracle DBA. What I am is a procedures and process expert who will be using Oracle Tutor to produce a medium scale electronic performance support system. You know, delivering policies and procedures to end users in a way they can actually use.

If you are (or know of anyone) in a similar situation, I'd like to network a bit and share experiences as I go through this process. Oracle Tutor is such a new tool there is very little written about it so I'm relying on my own wits at this point.

Any Oracle Tutor users out there? Email me and say hi!

Darran Bogden

Process Analyst ("this" goes before "that") Tech Writer (Interleaf, FrameMaker, pen and paper) Musician (Acoustic, Electric, Slide, Lap Steel, and Bass Guitar)

Opinions expressed are those of the author and not of the employer.