What is the max linesize?

From: Alan Kong <kkkong_at_ee.cuhk.hk>
Date: 1998/06/12

COuld you pls tell me what is the max linesize I could set in my SQL report?

I want to create a report which contains a lot of fields and the total length of each line of records will be more than 125 characters. The report will be saved in file and the file will be subsequently imported into Excel.

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Regards

Alan

Alan, Kwok-Kee KONG | Email: kkkong_at_ee.cuhk.hk Department of Electronic Engineering | alan_at_ee.cuhk.hk The Chinese University of Hong Kong | Tel: +852 2609-8286 (voice) Shatin, N.T. | +852 2603-5558 (fax) Hong Kong