SQLPLUS not letting me login !! HELP!

From: Matt Heiman <boo_at_deltanet.com>
Date: 1998/06/12

I have tried everything that I know of and still no luck (even Oracle support but I am tired of waiting). The problem: I start sqlplus and I am prompted for my username. I enter the username. I am then prompted for my password. I enter the password and sqlplus just sits there as if it is trying to log me in. It will stay in this state until I break out of it. I am running sqlplus directly on the server (OpenVMS) and the same thing happens when I try to connect using sqlplus on an NY client.

Can anyone help me?

Does any one know the sequence of events to login under sqlplus and where I could be hanging up?

Thanks for any help you are able to give me.

Matt
boo_at_deltanet.com Received on Fri Jun 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT