Netscape to browse ORACLE 7.3

From: Ingar Brokke <ibrokke_at_online.no>
Date: 1998/06/12

Hi,
I am quite new to ORACLE and hope someone can answer my novice question.

We want to be able to interact (both read and write) with one of our ORACLE 7.3 based databases using Netscape. Can someone please give me some keywords on how to do this (tools, structure, etc), i.e

Netscape Application Server
Oracle Application Server
Java
JDBC Received on Fri Jun 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT