Transparent Gateway for Sybase

From: Q <quintonm_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 1998/06/12

I have just instaled the transparent gateway for Sybase V4. I am having problems executing stored procedures which exist in sybase over the gateway. OF course, Oracle support is clueless in this matter. If anyone is using this gateway and can execute stored procedures, I would greatly apprciate any help that you could offer.

I can execute querys without a problem. I have logged into sybase with the username and password in the database link and I can successfully execute the stored procedure. I have tried other stored procedures but none of the can be executed with the gateway. I turned SQL tracing on to see the SQL being submitted to sybase. The traces shows the queries when I issue a select statement. When I execute a stored procedure, the traces show the following line for what is being issued to sybase:

Outgoing Parse SELECT dummysybs FROM dbo.dualsybs

Thank you in advance! Received on Fri Jun 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT