Re: IMP/EXP entire db to new location

From: <mpir_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/06/12

The easiest way is to do two exports. The first is a definition of the database (ROWS=N in the parmfile). The second is the full export (ROWS=Y in the parmfile).

You then import the definition file into the 'virgin' database to create the tablespaces and objects. Once this is done you can import the data from the second export.