Re: PL/SQL Debugger & Editor

From: <dmcclory_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/06/12

Actually, I was amazed that SQL*Navigator even included a debugger. It's the first time I've seen such a product available. Debugging PL/SQL is no walk in the park like it would be for C or Java - you've got a pesky database in the way. Unless somebody comes up with a better tool I haven't heard of, you might just have to live with the sucky debugger, and thank the stars it exists.