ORA-01019 Error

From: Elena Sotelo <esotelo_at_ipmultimedia.es>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:47:10 +0200

I have a program that runs well in UNIX. It only adds users in a Oracle Database.

If I runs the program from an html page (I want it works than a cgi), it shuts down when it trying to connect to Oracle and shows the next message:

Error ORA-01019.

Does anyone what this means? Why if I execute the program from line command it runs well, and from html page not?

I'm working in UNIX, and Oracle 7.3.2.2.0

Thanks in advance,

    Elena Sotelo
    esotelo_at_ipmultimedia.es Received on Thu Jun 11 1998 - 10:47:10 CDT