Reports 2.5 - Best way to learn???

From: Steven C. Kondolf <skondolf_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 12 Jun 1998 01:36:58 GMT

I've recently been given the charge of learning Oracle Developer 2000. I'm on my way on Forms 4.5 and now am beginning to look at Reports 2.5. I've done some simple reports and haven't had too many problems but am now getting into more advanced topics especially matrix reports and cross-product groups.

I've gone through the examples that come with the product but just can't grasp it. Are there any books available on the subject? I've got Lulushi's forms book and found it to be a great help. Is there anything like it that deals with Reports 2.5?

Thanks for any advice.

Steve
skondolf_at_hatespam.frontiernet.net
skondolf_at_hatespam.compuserve.com